Geeshh.... I hope that isn't a sign. I guess it could be if I believe in that Friday the 13th crap.
Well after Conor's "delayed" Developmental Therapy session this past Friday due to paperwork that needed to be completed... I got to thinking, "I wonder if that is how this Friday's speech therapy session is going to be?" Soooooooooo I just got off the phone with Stacey, from Therapy One. I asked her if the first session was more like a "paperwork/get to know me session" or if it was an actual "therapy session". She said it was more like a paperwork session. Frustrated.......... I explained to her my frustrations with last Friday's developmental session and she said she could email me a bunch of questions tonight for me to answer and get back to her before Thursday. She said this would speed up the process and allow time to actually work with Conor on Friday. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! This was exaclty what I was hoping for.
So I look forward to getting those questions emailed to me tonight so I can get them answered and back to her ASAP.
Finally........ some progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment