4/04/2012

YAY!!! Therapy sessions are starting!!!!

YAAAYY!!!!! Therapy is starting!!!! FINALLY………..

Got a call on Monday from Dareth Cox with Hacienda Early Intervention. She is the developmental therapist who is going to be working with Conor on his cognitive skills.
At first, I thought she was the speech therapist because Joann from DDD said I would be getting a call from the speech therapist, and then once I got that all set up, she would then be able to set up developmental therapist. So I was a little confused when I got a phone call on Tuesday from Stacey at Therapy One who said SHE was the speech therapist. LOL

I emailed Joann at DDD and asked her “Ummmmm…. Who is Hacienda Early Intervention? Are they the people you set me up with or are they people just trying to get money fro me?” She explained to me that she was the developmental therapist and Stacey was the speech therapist. Both were legitimate phone calls. PHEEWW…..

Dareth Cox from Hacienda Early Intervention is coming out to the house on Friday, April 6th at 1115am to get Conor started on his developmental therapy and go over everything involved with that.

Stacey from Therapy One has an assistant name Lindsey who works with the Dysart School district and their developmental programs, which is where Conor will be going when he turns 3 years old (GULP). Stacy and Lindsey BOTH will be out at the house next Friday, April 13th at 10am to start Conor’s speech therapy. YAAAYY!!! Just happy to get those set up and now anxious to get started!!!  J

No comments: