Sooo long I have been trying to get him to say "mom" and say it consistently. He always go back to his "go-to-sound" which is Ba Ba Buh Buh.... My heart breaks each times...
It is said that Autism is a "disability". Well, I say Autism is NOT a "disability". Autism is just another challenge. Autism is just another hurdle that one needs to find a way to get past, by any means necessary. Over.... Under... Around.... Doesn't matter. Conor will find HIS way past this hurdle.... Autism WILL NOT Define My Son. Conor will define who he is and who he wants to be. Be sure to follow Conor along his journey at www.facebook.com/AutismWillNotDefineMyson.
1/14/2014
01/14/14 - Rough Night in the Therapy Room
Not sure if it is the lack of naps during the day, or him being out of his routine, but last couple therapy sessions have been a bit rough. A lot of tears have fallen, but on the other side, a lot of things have been accomplished. Still it KILLS me to watch him so upset.
Sooo long I have been trying to get him to say "mom" and say it consistently. He always go back to his "go-to-sound" which is Ba Ba Buh Buh.... My heart breaks each times...
Sooo long I have been trying to get him to say "mom" and say it consistently. He always go back to his "go-to-sound" which is Ba Ba Buh Buh.... My heart breaks each times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment