Today is supposed to be most depressing day of the Year. Not sure why today is any different than any other day, but okay.... I'll go with it.
Today DID turn out to be a pretty good day. Went on a shopping spree with my monkey and my parents. With Conor's birthday money and the Christmas money that both he and I received, I was able to purchase him a new TV, a new DVD player, a new dresser, a new book case, and several other little things for his new play/therapy room. I was able to get rid of a big huge box of toys and therapy tools that he no longer used or had pretty much mastered. I have asked his therapists to look through the box and take what they wanted, whatever is left will be donated.
I am so excited to get started on his room. So far I have 1/2 his dresser put together, but I had to stop for the night as a huge migraine has taken over my brain. These damn headaches suck, especially when I have things to do... which is all the time. Oh well, I will rest for now and get started early tomorrow. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment