1/10/2014

01/10/14 - Conor SAID "iPad"!!!!!!

Yes............. Conor SAID "iPad"... Not just once, he said it several times. Of course he got his iPad..... I tried to record it my battery was too low. GGRRR......... I am going to try again tomorrow. He was sooo proud of himself too. It was so cute. :)

No therapy tomorrow morning, Mandi is taking a webinar for HOPE Group that she needs to keep her certification up to date, in the afternoon and has family in town for a graduation. So I suggested to her that we chill on the therapy for tomorrow and give her a day off.

So since that is the case, I am going to take advantage of the time to go to a local bridal fair and check out my competition and HOPEFULLY get inspired. Been in a bit of a rut lately. :( Then it is haircut time for Conor GULP. Then taking him to the last night of Glendale Glitters which is a huge holiday light display and hot air balloon glow. I think he is really going to like it.

Busy weekend.

No comments: