1/22/2014

01/22/14 - No more Medical Insurance? Is this seriously happening right now??????



 
 THIS is the awesome letter I come home to today..... When Conor was approved for AHCCCS, he was approved because Conor's father was not working and I was the only one with an income. Since that time, my income has increased (a bit) and Conor's father is now working. FML.. 

Conor's father is going to check in the morning about adding Conor to his policy through his work. Due to the circumstances, I believe this falls under one of the exception rules to make changes during non-open enrollment time, but I don't know for sure. I am just scared to DEATH that IF he can get added, that his insurance or any insurance he gets won't cover his current services. Will be calling his support coordinator in the morning to see what this all means for Conor. 

I seriously am so stressed about this. I want to throw up right now.......

No comments: