Yeah......... I get on FB and I am scrolling through my News Feed and I come
across this headline from one of the news pages. Of course, I know I am crazy
for reading it, but I click on it anyway. Here is a link to the actual story if
you choose to torture yourself like I did myself. (Mom Accused of Torturing 3-Year-Old to Death)
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND.......... HOW in the hell can this shit
happen? WHY does this shit happen? This woman clearly was not fit to be a
parent. This woman had no right to be given the amazing gift of a child. Then
for her to be given that gift and mistreat it and do what she did? Who decided
to give this woman such a gift? HHMMMMMMMMMMM.... I could go off right now on
the whole "God" theory, but I won't.
I have a 4 year old, who just went through the potty training process and
NEVER in a million years would I ever have thought about doing anything
remotely close to what this woman did. Shit, where do people even get these
thoughts from? Conor has made me mad several times, never would I hurt him.
NEVER! I actually have slapped Conor's butt 2x in his ENTIRE LIFE and to be
honest, not only did it not do any good as he has no sense of pain but I felt
beyond guilty, then stupid cause my hand hurt and his butt didn't. Knowing that
with Conor's autism, he doesn't understand certain things that most normal kids
would understand, there is really not point in that "tough love" crap
with him. There have been times when people have said to me, that Conor is just
acting up, he just needs a spanking. NO... MY CHILD DOES NOT NEED A SPANKING.
This woman, in this article, went WAY beyond just giving her child a spanking.
What pisses me off just as much as this whole action itself, is the fact
that this woman abused the right to become a parent. I myself struggled for 5
years to get pregnant. Conor's father and I ended up conceiving Conor through
Invitro Fertilization. I had 3 eggs placed and 9 months later, I was delivering
my little miracle monkey, Conor. When I was going through that whole process,
there was a woman who was also going through it but she made world wide news
when she had multiple babies. I am not even going to mention her name or her
"nickname" as her entire story is just as appalling. She gave birth
to EIGHT BABIES, eight babies on top of the 6 she already had. Oh, did I
mention she was a single mom???? Yeah... Who is going to suffer? The kids? Who
is suffering now? Those kids, plus her other 6!!! Tell me how that was fair….
People struggle every day, GOOD PEOPLE struggle every day to get pregnant on
their own, to get pregnant with the help of doctors, and simply can't. Then
there are people who take responsibility and acknowledge they can't take care
of a child and go through the proper channels to give it up for adoption and
give it a better opportunity that they know they can give it, but then those
same GOOD PEOPLE who can’t get pregnant on their own, those same GOOD PEOPLE would
make phenomenal parents can't afford the outrageous costs involved in adopting.
So what happens? You have kids who end up growing up in an orphanage (like my
Grandfather did). You have kids going from foster home to foster home, never
learning stability, and dealing with abuse of all kinds. WHY????????????
This past week, I got word that a friend of mine who has been struggling
with conceiving for a while now, got some great news that she was finally pregnant….
Overwhelmed with joy and happiness, she found out a few days later that it
wasn't viable and she lost the baby. This friend of mine is amazing. Her family
is amazing. She is an Awesome Auntie to her nephew and she is even amazing with
Conor! WWWHHYYYYY????????? Just because I struggled for 5 years and was finally
able to get my miracle, I still ask the question of WHY. Why was I forced to
struggle for 5 years? Why did I have to deal with losing a baby? Why was my
friend given the news she was pregnant just for the rug to be ripped out from
under her? And why in the hell did the woman in this article given the gift of
this little boy when she had no right to be a parent? My friends family
said “they are just trying to stay positive”. Well, I have been there…. It’s
not that easy. To have that attitude, give me that much more respect for them!
Stay positive………. HOW???? Stay positive when bullshit stories like this lady
come up? Who does unimaginable things to her son? When everyone knows she
should never have been allowed to get pregnant? I remember wanting a baby so
much and seeing a little infant at the grocery store, or at a restaurant, and
me just wishing that was me lugging around all that baby gear. Tearing up and
turning my head so no one saw me. Staying positive….. I wish I knew how people
stayed positive about losing a baby. Or how someone can kill their own baby
when you struggle for years to try and have one of your own.
I just wish someone would help me make sense of it all. WHO DECIDES TO GIVE
THE GIFT OF LIFE TO ONE PERSON AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM ANOTHER?
No comments:
Post a Comment